IPhone is considered one of the more friendly phones, but it has its drawbacks because its memory is overloaded very soon, facing problems like the need to free up space and sometimes performance issues. So you need to clear the Cache of your iPhone to clear up the junk files or free up space and make it work better for you. In the following article, we get to know about How to clear cache on iPhone? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Means wiping off the images, files, scripts etc., from previously visiting websites. Clearing Cache or deleting the previous data or websites is helpful as it frees up the space in the iPhone and helps it work better or make its performance better.
Some people who are newly iPhone users or aren’t well aware of its usage face many problems relating to memory issues and its performance. Still, once you have learned how to delete the apps, not in use or the websites, it will prove to calm to you, and you will wonder that it’s a very easy process. So let’s discuss two ways of clearing Cache on your iPhone.
How to clear Cache on apps in iPhone:
One of the methods is by just deleting the apps, so their data will be automatically deleted from your phone, and you can reinstall them whenever you want to. The method is given below;
- Open the Setting app on your iPhone.
- Tap General off the options you see and then tap iPhone storage, as you can see in the image below.
- Now select the app you want to delete or offload, so choose the option according to your choice. Select Offload the app if you’re going to empty it or select Delete. If you want to delete the app, you will get rid of it.
So I’m sure that you have found it an easy one.
How to clear the Cache on Safari in iPhone:
The other method is giving here step-by-step;
- Open the Settings app on iPhone and click on Safari.
- Tap on the option “Clear History and Website Data.” As you can see in the image given below.
- The system will double-check whether you are sure to clear it. Once you have followed it, your website data or history will be removed.
So, these are the two methods by which you can clear the Cache on your iPhone. And these are the very easiest ones.
Also read: how to lose weight fast without exercise