There are no miracle recipes, nor is it worth betting on expensive and useless industrial products that promise to stop hair loss. But there are extraordinary results that can be obtained, in terms of prevention, and without wasting money unnecessarily, through some natural remedies. The right food is at the table. Do-it-yourself lotions, very simple. Oils, always honest, very effective. In the following article, we get to know about How to stop hair loss? So don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys.
HOW TO STOP HAIR LOSS?
It can happen to everyone, especially during periods of stress or poor diet, to notice an abnormal hair loss. Generally, it is a transitory event also caused by seasonal changes or aggressive cosmetic treatments. Other causes of hair loss for women can be hormonal imbalances and changes, generic factors, zinc or vitamin A deficiencies, eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia.
NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR HAIR LOSS
Suppose it is a momentary and straightforward problem that does not require the need to contact a specialist who can identify the actual cause of the problem and provide adequate treatment. In that case, you can try to intervene with some natural remedies that will allow you to strengthen your hair without resorting to products on the market.
NATURAL METHODS FOR HAIR LOSS
First of all, it is good to know that hair loss is also fought at the table through food. To stay healthy and strong, the hair needs vitamins H and B. Plenty of space, therefore for cereals, egg yolk, brown rice, and fresh fruit. Yes, also to green tea rich in polyphenols capable of carrying out an antioxidant action. Also, increase the consumption of legumes rich in proteins, B vitamins, and iron, which can strengthen hair and prevent hair loss, and foods rich in vitamin E such as parsley, carrots, spinach, and other green leafy vegetables and tomatoes.
- Excellent flax seeds with which it is possible to make a strengthening pack for the hair ( here are all the indications). Pure flaxseed oil is also perfect to use before shampooing.
- Perfetti also compresses with almond oil, olive oil applied to dry hair and leave for half an hour before shampooing, and coconut oil to massage the scalp always before the shampoo.
- To stimulate circulation and strengthen hair, also use freshly grated ginger combined with jojoba oil.
- And again: do you know that sage is an aromatic herb that can strengthen hair? Use it to make an infusion to be poured on the hair after shampooing. It is enough to use two tablespoons of shredded leaves for every liter of water. It will not only strengthen them but also make them more lucid.
- Even the avocado is perfect for preparing an effective pack that prevents hair loss. Apply the previous pulp blended on the scalp at least half an hour / one hour before shampooing. A perfect treatment even for those with dehydrated hair.
- Even parsley seeds turn out to be a natural cure-all against hair loss. Before going to sleep, grind them and then massage the powder into your scalp in the evening. In the morning, comb your hair to remove everything and repeat the operation every day: you will see the first results within a month.
- Yet another remedy is represented by aloe vera to be used as a compress before proceeding with the usual washing.
- Then there are the henna packs, an excellent natural remedy to strengthen the hair. Choose it in the neutral variety: Cassia Italica or Cassia obovata powder. To make it act, mix the henna powder with a chamomile infusion to form a batter to then work on the hair for at least an hour before shampooing.
- Finally, even a delicate and straightforward scalp massage can be beneficial to avoid hair loss: it reactivates microcirculation, hence its positive effect.
ROSEMARY HAIR LOTION
Finally, do you know that rosemary is a very effective natural remedy for hair loss? It is, in fact, able to soften them and make them more resistant. So let’s see step by step how to prepare a rosemary needle-based. Lotion at home to use after shampooing to strengthen the scalp and avoid hair loss:
- A container of almost boiling water
- Three handfuls of rosemary needles
- Boil the water mixed with the rosemary needles and then let the resulting lotion rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Filter the water content to remove the needles and, after shampooing, pass the lotion on the scalp and massage.
- Let it sit for another 15 minutes.
Also read: how to reduce sugar level home remedies