How to draw a flower. If you can draw a person but are not good at backgrounds and still lifes, why don’t you feel free to remove flowers that color your character? Let’s learn how to draw beautiful flowers by watching quickly.
Susan’s ” How to draw flowers that color your character “!
Draw a flower atari
It isn’t easy to draw a flower without drafting it, so understand the shape of the flower you want to remove and pull an Atari represented by a simple figure.
The shape of the tableware is similar to the form of a flower, so let’s draw a flower by thinking of the tableware as Atari!
Let’s take the Atari of flowers with everyday tableware!
- Create a new layer to draw Atari and draw with a pen of easy-to-understand color.
- The plate on the left is a flat flower Atari like Margaret or Gerbera.
- The bowl in the middle is a rounded flower atari like anemone or poppy.
- The glass-shaped tableware on the right is used for trumpet-shaped ataris, such as lilies and tulips.
- Tableware is familiar and convenient, so let’s draw while keeping it handy.
- Drawing a single line in the center of the tableware will help you see the flowers’ balance and remove the stems.
- Atari does not need to be drawn neatly as it can be used as a guide when drawing flowers.
- If you are not good at using the brush tool, you can use the vector tool.
Step1. Draw a rough flower using tableware
- Make the Atari layer thinner and draw a rough sketch.
- Draw petals, pistils, and stamens using Atari as a guide.
- Observe the flower you want to draw, look it up in a book or on the Internet, and remove the shape of the stamens and pistils and the number and origin of the petals.
- As another idea, I will distort the petals concerning the rough.
- It looks like a natural flower if it is slightly distorted.
Step 2. Draw a complex flower with many petals
- Double-flowered flowers drawn using this Atari.
- If you draw the first stage (blue), the second stage (green), and the third stage (orange) separately, you will get a voluminous flower.
- You can draw beautifully by drawing while being aware of the overlapping of flowers.
- Also, the shape of the petals differs depending on whether they are in the foreground or the back.
- From here, I will introduce how to draw roses that look good even if beginners suddenly start drawing.
Draw a rose
- Draw an ellipse, draw an “A” upside down, and attach a flat triangle around it.
- Twist or draw this in a fluttering shape and adjust it so that it looks like a petal.
- When drawing a rose seen from the side, first remove the shape of a drop, and then draw a line that looks like a rotated “human” character like a bamboo shoot.
- As with the roses on the front, add triangles around them.
- Finally, it is correct the shape of petals and completed.
- To write more realistically, I draw by combining drawing roses and the Atari of tableware.
- Let’s draw concerning the real thing by quickly drawing a rose from the center using a bowl as a guide.
- Using this Atari, let’s draw while keeping in mind the roundness and balance.
Step 3. Draw the leaves of the plant
- The procedure is the same as for flowers. Atari uses paper with the image of sticky notes.
- Make a curve like a leaf at hand and observe and draw from various angles.
- From such Atari, I will draw a rough.
- It is easier to balance by drawing a line in the center of the sticky note using the leaves as a guide.
- While looking at the photo, please write down the veins of the leaves and finally color it to complete.
- This is the end of the “How to draw flowers that color your character” course.
- In the video course, explanations are given while drawing, so it is easier to understand than the article. Please check it!
Also Read: How to build a retaining wall